Halley Consulting Group periodically recruits content experts to add to our team. We seek highly motivated individuals with strong leadership and communication skills to help us provide services to our clients nationwide.
Although we are not currently recruiting, most of our positions require the following:
- Strong work ethic and dedication to patient-centered principals
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- A thorough understanding of management theory and medical practice management
- Ability to analyze financial data and incorporate results of analysis into operations through performance management and improvement initiatives
- An understanding of change management principals and accountability as applied to teams and individuals
- Strong experience in medical practice management or a key content area (i.e., billing, information technology, financial management, practice management, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or commensurate field
A master’s degree in business, health services administration, or a commensurate field is strongly preferred.
Further inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.